CHENNAI METRO RAIL - AN UNOFFICIAL INFORMATIONAL WEBSITE
- What individual data do we gather from the general population that visits our online journal, website or application?
At the point when enlisting on our website, as suitable, you may be requested that enter your name, email address, postage information, telephone number or different subtle elements to help you with your experience.
- When do we gather data?
We gather data from you when you enlist on our website, fill out a form structure or enter data on our site.
- How would we utilize your data?
We may utilize the data we gather from you when you enlist, sign up for our newsletter, react to a review or are enrolling as a friend/fan, surf the site, or utilize various other site highlights in the accompanying ways:
- To permit us to the better administration you in responding to your client feedback.
- To oversee a challenge, advancement, review or other website highlights.
- To send occasional emails with respect to your request or different items and services.
- How would we secure guest data?
We don’t utilize powerlessness examining and/or filtering to PCI norms.
We utilize general Malware Scanning.
We don’t utilize a SSL endorsement.
We just give articles and data, we never request individual or private data like charge or Mastercard numbers and/or bank points of interest.
News and Media
The Chennai Metro Rail Limited, CMRL, has installed sensors at underground stations to monitor indoor…Read more